My recipe for a pretty respectable weekend...
- Breakfast for dinner
- Dairy Queen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard for dessert
- Billy Madison, one of my favorite stupid humor movies, on t.v. (thanks to our recently reacquired cable!)
- Free crafting at Lakeshore Learning on Saturday morning
- A decently played football game by the Aggies against Alabama (it was Avery's first game to "watch!"), despite the loss
- Lots of chips, "the greatest queso that ever lived," & guacamole
- Monsters, Inc. on the lap top, play dough, and a napkin to distract Davis during the game
- Family walk around the 'hood
- Church for the first time in... too many weeks
- Baked turkey & spinach meatballs for dinner
Mix it all together, and enjoy!