Thursday, July 11, 2013

Style watch: maternity wardrobe edition

Your favorite fashionista is back!

Somehow, nine months have passed since my last style post, but that all changes today. Allow me to present to you: yesterday's outfit.


That's right. I woke up, took Davis on a walk around the 'hood, then showered and put on make-up, and then selected this ensemble as my outfit for the day. And I went out in public a couple of times. Ain't no shame in my game.
Tank top: hand-me-down, no idea where it came from
Shorts: hand-me-down, no idea where they came from
Shoes: Rainbow sandals
Snickers ice cream bars: HEB
Belly: Avery

Not everyone looks this stylish when they are busy growing a human, but somehow I manage.

10 comments:

The Joiners said...

You should really just turn this into a fashion blog because clearly that's your calling. Also, I'm jealous that I didn't get to spend my pregnancy wearing whatever the crap I wanted.

Erika said...

Guuuurrrrllll you are lookin FINE! I guess you needed to balance out all the maxi dresses from last week, which is understandable. Good call on the Snickers ice cream bars, though...those sound awesome!

Amanda said...

Others may hate, but I'm being real here: if I was a stay at home mom, I'm pretty sure it would be a huge achievement to put on makeup. I think you look LOVELY! Plus as if it wasn't a full time job raising Davis... you're growing a HUMAN in there! Rockstar!

Sarah said...

I knew I liked you for other reasons, but Rainbows and 90 calorie snickers? We are definitely sisters from another mister. :)

Courtney Squillante said...

Bahahahah! Hilarious!

The Bird said...

heehee! I have that same grey/white tank...I think mine was from Kohl's. Ha! Anyhow, looking good, girl(s)!

Natasha said...

I never looked that awesome when I was pregnant with Rachel and chasing Sam around. It must have been because I wasn't eating the Snickers bars! You look great!!!

Brittany Sciba said...

Love it! It has been nice getting to wear whatever is comfortable this time instead of having to dress for work like last time. :)

Aubrey said...

Adorable!!

katylh said...

Ha! I think the first time I commented on your blog it was on a "fashion" post and here I am again commenting on another one! Love them!