Friday, March 01, 2013

Roadtrippin'

Davis and I are kickin' it in Dallas with some of my fam for a couple of days while Wade holds down the fort in Austin and gets some extra work done with fewer distractions (read: DAVIS) around. Unfortunately that cute little distraction was a bit of a handful for me yesterday, which I shall blame on his disdain for being trapped in a carseat for 3ish hours and his lack of napping, but he was super sweet at bedtime and redeemed himself for the previous less than stellar behavior.


Sure do love that little fella. Just hoping he will go a little easier on me today!

Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't forget to enter the Noonday Collection giveaway by Sunday at 6:00pm CST!

8 comments:

The Joiners said...

Cute baby buy... have fun in the big D and eat lots of cookies for me.

Nancie Bee said...

She BOUGHT that baby? If only I had known. Could have saved a lot of trouble by not having to actually deliver them. Amazon? EBay?
:-)

Aubrey said...

Have a great weekend, friend!

Sarah said...

He's just too adorable to imagine him as a handful! :)

Sally said...

Such a cute pic :))

Natasha said...

I'm never sure if single parenting with family around is easier or harder. A mix of both, I find! Have fun and I hope Davis remains more adorable than not for you :)

The Bird said...

Cute babe, pretty mom! Hope you both have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Alpal,
I absolutely love this picture!!
Valpal