Friday, February 01, 2013

24 out of 30

Gonna sneak another 30 | 30 accomplishment in for the week since my recent batch of pictures just came in from Shutterfly yesterday: add at least 6 more pictures to our gallery wall.

For comparison, here is what the wall looked like BEFORE when we created it last spring:


And this is what it looks like now:


We really don't keep a ton of framed pictures around the house (though I assure you we have dozens and dozens of albums full of photos!), so I'm glad we have this little space to make up for that. Gives me something to smile about every time I go up and down the stairs.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

12 comments:

The Durbin Blog said...

That looks great! I love it (:

The Joiners said...

Looks good, but it would look better if there were pictures of me...

Aubrey said...

Looks like a wall straight out of a Pottery Barn catalogue! Love it!

Sarah said...

How do you get the Shutterfly pics to print correctly - as in, fit the exact dimensions you want? I always find that they crop the pics to fit and if you try to fit the whole image into the dimensions, it leaves a white border around the whole pic!

Courtney Squillante said...

They look great!!

Brittnie said...

I have been wanting to create one of these in our living room. Love it.

Erika said...

Looks awesome! I think I'm the only person on earth left without a gallery wall...

Brittany Sciba said...

Looks really great! Good job!

Alisha said...

Love gallery walls! That picture of Baby Davis is the main focus of the whole wall. I can't stop coming back to that cute little face.

Hope you guys are doing well!
xo
Alisha and Brandon {the blog}

Natasha said...

It looks great! Love all the pictures -- from what I can see of them on my small screen. Ha!

Ashley said...

Looks awesome! What sizes did you use?

Gina Manifesta said...

Will you fly over to California and do this for me? Thanks.